The Mainstage Season
Swift Creek Mill Theatre has been producing Mainstage plays continually since 1965. (See below for current offerings.) The season consists of five new or classic plays that range from musicals and comedies to dramas, thrillers, and mysteries. During the run of each mainstage show, performances are Friday through Saturday evenings and select Thursday evenings at 8:00 p.m. Matinees are at 2:30 p.m. on select Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain. (Please click shows in the season schedule for evening and matinee dates.)
Prices and Additional Information
- Adult tickets are $40.
- Senior, Student, and Military tickets are $35.
- Feeling lucky? When seats are available, Rush tickets are sold starting one hour prior to any performance for $10 - $20.
- A $2-per-order Theatre Preservation fee is applied to all reservations. A $5-per-ticket convenience fee is applied to all online reservations.
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre offers a relaxed and refined buffet dining option featuring a three-course meal before the show. Reservations can be added up to 24 hours prior to any Mainstage performance. (Click here for the menu.)
- Doors open for dining two hours prior to curtain.
- We serve wine, beer, mixed drinks, and sodas.
- Theatre Only patrons who arrive a little early are invited to order a relaxing cocktail prior to the show, or sumptuous desserts and cocktails during intermission.
All guests are subject to Swift Creek Mill Theatre’s Admissions Policies. (Click to Read)